No more feedback for hiding with emacspeak-hide-or-expose-all-blocks

I recently noticed that emacspeak-hide-or-expose-all-blocks stopped
speaking its message when hiding blocks.
The problem seems to be in

emacspeak-hide-all-blocks-in-buffer

At the end of the function is the following code:

    (when (interactive-p)
      (dtk-speak
       (format "Hid %s blocks" count)))))

the function is not interactive, thus the message will never be
spoken. There is no such test in the corresponding function
emacspeak-hide-expose-hidden-blocks-in-buffer. I would have made a
patch, but I am not sure what the desired behavior is.

Best regards, Lukas