Re: problems compiling the emacspeak server for ttsynth

Don Raikes writes ("Re: problems compiling the emacspeak server for ttsynth"):
> I can't find tcl-8.3 for my distro.

I do not think that the compile error you are getting is related to
your version of tcl. I had the outloud server working just find wiht
tcl 8.4 some months ago. It may have  something to do with the C++ compiler
being too pedantic. Try removing the -pedantic switch from the CFLAGS
variable in the Makefile.

Best regards, Lukas