Re: problem: emacs 23 and emacspeak 29, gnus 5.13 - reply with marked region

I hate to top post, but it seems appropriate here.

Sorry, I can't see any reason that these commands should not be working
as advertised.  As you can see from the documentation for each function,
there is no advise on the functions that would be messing things up.
Also, I had a look at the functions themselves and, if I remember
correctly, it does not seem that the functions that are called are
advised.

You have exhausted my debugging skills.  If anyone else has any input
this would be the time.

Sorry,
rdc

--
Robert D. Crawford                                      rdc1x@xxxxxxxxxxx

I suppose one could claim that an undocumented feature has no
semantics.  :-(
		-- Larry Wall in <199710290036.QAA01818@xxxxxxxxxxx>