Re: Emacspeak Servers On Jaunty: Calling for contrib makefiles

Hi Raman,

here is a patch for the mentioned makefile (outloud,tcl83). It builds
atcleci.so successfully on jaunty. I have not fixed the OSS version or tcl8.4
yet; I will do that if this fix works for others too. Apart from the
changes I mentioned before, it seems to be necessary to supply the
-rpath parameter to libtool to actually make it build the shared
library. I chose the path of "/usr/local/lib" arbitrarily, it does not
seem to matter what is passed here.

Best regards, Lukas