Re: Emacspeak Servers On Jaunty: Calling for contrib makefiles

Hi Raman,

here is a patch that fixes the compile error with tcl8.4. I was able
to reenable "-pedantic". It also fixes all the compile warnings with
tcl8.4. There are still some warnings with tcl8.3. On jaunty, I tested
both versions, on hardy only tcl8.3.

Best regards, Lukas