Re: emacspeak-how-to.txt

Hi Bart

Right, ok, so your saying the use of this contacts.py script from a
python shell can already do what I mention? eg. home phone, work phone
etc.
If so how?

Also for some reason, the contacts.py script only displays up to 25
contacts, when I know I have more than this. I checked on gmail and I've
synced with my phone too. So does anyone know how you get it to show you
more than the 25?

Eg. the last id of the contact on the last line is 25 when there should
be around 50.

Dan