[patch] espeak server should not install .so file in /usr/share/emacs

Hi William,

Not sure how useful it would be to create a loadLib function in
the common tcl library loaded by the various servers.

Note that the location from where the library is loaded is
presently being set in TCL  var tcltts  --- and independent of
whether you do that in the common lib or in the servers, you'll
still need to specify espeak, eci or whatever