Re: IBM TTS espeak connector

Hello David and list,

There are two solutions:

1.  Using emacspeak and an emacs shell, with emacspeak configured to
use ibmtts (voxin), which will give you a command line emacs shell
buffer.  This isn't the same as a console, though.

2.  Use speakup configured to use speech dispatcher with ibmtts
(voxin) output  See the speakup user's manual at

http://www.linux-speakup.org/spkguide.txt

but this is off-topic for this list.

hth,

Rob