emacspeak and w3

Mime t tweaking -- admittedly this is a mess with w3.

I believe my patches included a modification where
application/xhtml+xml was handled on the same lines as text/html
--- you also need to customize some of the mm- variables. Check
in emacspeak/tvr -- if not already there, I'll check in the
settings you need.

For the white-on-white problem, try switching emacs color themes