Re: Emacspeak in Arch Linux

My problem is that I didn't hear the difference between tcl and tclx and emacspeak requires both.

The most difficult part for me is putting the lines in .bashrc because I don't know how to copy from console without emacspeak running and going into servers/linux-espeak and running make.

I keep forgetting for some reason that this particular make seems to require it be done as sudo for some reason.

I do keep at it and I finally get it done.

Then once I have emacspeak running things are much simpler.

I'm staying with arch linux at least for now because the latest gnome-panel supposed to have much better accessibility with ORCA.

Thanks to all,

DR

David Ring