Re: Error trying to run w3

Thanks Tim.  This did the trick.  All my circuits are functional.  I
really wish a synth could be developed that had the same functionality
and responsiveness as outloud and sounded as good.  I don't have a
problem understanding espeak, and I do appreciate the work that has gone
into it, but I have a hard time listening to it for extended periods.

Best regards,
rdc

--
Robert D. Crawford                                     robdcraw@xxxxxxxxxxx