Re: OS X Server, Or Something Else?

David,

Your version is much cleaner.  Sorry was just needing a quick fix and
thought everyone else might also.  I'll confirm with you next time before
pushing.

I think this patch still doesn't solve the issue entirely though.

Although everything is being spoken as expected as far as I can tell at
the moment, there is still intermittent sluggishness.

Not sure where it's comeing from or how to debug.  It's not consistently
reproducible.  Some times when arrowing over lines there is a pause of
at least half a second before speech starts.  The same line then works
fine.

Kind regards

Bart
--