From: Jarek Czekalski [mailto:jarekczek@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2013 4:07 PM
To: Jerry Sievers
Cc: emacspeak@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Almost decent working standard packaged emacspeak/eflite on
Debian 7.2

W dniu 11/07/2013 10:39 PM, Jerry Sievers pisze:
> Good catch here. I am sad to say that apparently this Debian distro
> shipped with Emacspeak 29. As per my reply to the list and Tim, best I
> not screw around any more till getting much newer code to start from.

I was confused by the Debian number (7.2). I thought it is the same as mine,
but now I see it's not. I am on Debian unstable and here Emacspeak is 38. So
filing a bug makes no sense. You need to compile from fresh source, upgrade
to unstable or wait for new Debian release. But I see they didn't appoint a
date yet.

Good luck!
Jarek