TCL not found on ubuntu

I'm using ubuntu 14.04 and emacspeak 41.0.

The makefile instructs me to ensure that tcl is on my system.

I found every tcl and tclx package I could and installed them:

"sudo apt-get install tcl tclx libtcl8.6 libtcl8.6-dbg tcl8.6-dev critcl tclx8.4 tclx8.4-dev tcl-doc tcl-trf-doc tcl8.6-doc tclx8.4-doc"

The good: "man tcl" returns the man page, and tclsh works.

The bad/unexpected: "which tcl" returns nothing, and "tcl dtk-exp" returns "No command 'tcl' found, did you mean: ...".

The makefile stated that tclsh isn't what I'm looking for.

Is there a way to install tcl on ubuntu so that it does what emacspeak is asking of it?
I'm assuming that I'll need a "tcl" executable my path (tclsh is in /usr/bin).

Google gives me plenty of discussions of tcl executables, but nothing that I need.

Thanks,