Re: [EMACSPEAK The Complete Audio Desktop] Emacspeak Development Is Moving To GitHub

Yep, I re-ran my package build script and it went through all the way
to "end of job." I'm now running that version of emacspeak right
now. Thanks for the fix.

It's much better if changes are fixed upstream instead of package
maintainers patching things locally to make things work.

Thanks much.

For those on ArchLinux wishing to use a git build of emacspeak and
want to use the aArchLinux packaging system, help yourself to the
emacspeak-git package from the AUR.