Production Package updated for ArchLinux Users

In case anyone is interested, I updated the production version of the
emacspeak package in the Arch User Repository to 41.0. I know this had
been out of date for a while but I caught it up this evening.

I'm in the process of building a build script for the new git version
and it will be called emacspeak-git, also in the AUR. I'm trying to
deal with an install bug right now but once I figure out the sawfish
errors, that script will be ready for use.