Re: emacspeak blog moving to github

When I went to that page directly, I so no links for an RSS feed so
it's no wonder snownews couldn't work it. When I tried to add the
address itself to Feed Wrangler, It couldn't subscribe me. That's when
I looked at the page itself and found the above problem. So we cannot
subscribe to this blog yet.