Re: Bug in mac speech server

In short, the braces around the argument were being sent to the command, which caused it to fail when trying to cast the argument to an int.

Long explanation: the server wasn’t checking for an _ when trying to match the command to a form with braces. In effect, this meant the server was assuming the braces were included in the argument. I’ve attached a patch to fix this if Bart or David or Raman if they want it.
Haden