Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) introduces the rootless security model

Hi.
The reason I wanted to write about this to the list is because this security model changes access priveleges to certain directories even if you are working with them via sudo. For example, when performing a "sudo make install" as the last step of Emacspeak installation, the "make" will fail when trying to create an emacspeak directory under /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp.
There is a way to turn the feature off, as pointed out here, http://apple.stackexchange.com/questions/196224/unix-ln-s-command-not-permitted-in-osx-el-capitan-beta3, but I don't think this will be possible in all user contexts.

Thoughts?
Best,
Victor