Re: [Emacspeak] SharpWin (AKA: Windows Native Support)

Sounds great -- I wish emacspeak would work with speech dispatcher, so
you could write a driver for your synth using that and then any
program would work and could use your synth.

I do have an older version of visual studio, so I have the .net stuff
and some of it even comes as part of windows -- at least the runtime
stuff.