Re: [Emacspeak] SharpWin (AKA: Windows Native Support)

Speech Dispatcher is a good idea, looking at it I am unlikely to
use it as it seems like not too much focus is on the Windows or
Mac stuff. I am working with the native systems on both OSes.

I actually did explore using both the Espeak command line tool
which works on multiple platforms and using Mary TTS (Java) and
that didn't work out either, so back to native I go.

Speaking of that, sorry the release of SharpWin is lagging a little
bit, in chasing some bugs I ended up building a little python script
that lets you write test scripts for Emacspeak and list to the
results, so current building feature by feature tests of swiftmac
and SharpWin.

https://github.com/robertmeta/emacspeak-test-tool

----

If you grab the git now of SharpWin, it should mostly work, but
unless you want to look at code, wait a day or two.