TCL 7.5 Emacspeak 7.0 and remote speech servers

Please note that the server creation and socket APIs changed
between tcl 7.4 and tcl 7.5.

TCL 7.5 is the default that is bundled with new slackware
distributions --I just upgraded my laptop yesterday (from a
linux system that was over 30 months old)

The emacspeak speech server works fine under tcl 7.5 but the
speech-server script that is used to enable remote emacspeak
sessions connect to a local speech server will not work on
tcl 7.5 due to the API changes.

I'll hopefully get time to make it work under the new API
--unless someone out there has already written it.

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 (408) 536 3945   (W14-129)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 (408) 537 4042
      (W14 129) 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/        (Adobe Intranet)
      http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.html    (Cornell)