Re: Emacspeak problems with emacs20

At 06:02 PM 3/31/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Also,  in general use M-x shell
>(comint-mode) for running things you would run in line mode

I've been doing this recently instead of using eterm.  Works much better
with speech.

> > *  Sometimes the Emacspeak read by character mode will
> > become...well...flaky.  That is such an undescriptive word, but I'm unable
> > to sum it up in a word.  Strange things will start to happen, such as
> > instead of speaking a letter, the DecTalk will say "space" followed by the
> > letter.  A reset will correct this problem.
>As I said above that is a symptom of something leaving the
>  terminal in a weird state.

Yes, but I was speaking of Emacs buffers in general (not just eterm
buffers).  As you haven't noticed it, I suppose I'll need to find further
info before anything can be done about it.

Thanks

--
Bryan R. Smart
E-Mail: bsmart@xxxxxxxxxxx