Speak line commands stopping speech at punctuation marks

Jim-- this sounds like a BNS speech server bug-- could you look
at it?
listen@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
 > Hello
 >
 > I have a newly installed emacspeak-8.0 with the braillenspeak speech
 > server from the emacspeak-ss-0.5 distribution.
 > I find that when I am viewing text in a window such as the emacspeak
 > info pages when I use the cursor keys, either the arrows or c-n c-p I
 > only have spoken the text on the line up to a punctuation mark.  This
 > means on info menus it only reads the star at the beginning of the
 > line and I have to use m-f to read word by word.  I have also found the
 > same thing when I have loaded a text file.  I have tried m-x text-mode
 > ret but this has made no difference.
 >
 > I also tried c-ed spacebar, this resulted in just single words being
 > read when I expected whole lines.
 >
 > I have RedHat linux 5.1 but have compiled my own emacs and
 > emacspeak since I had problems with the emacs rpm.
 >
 > Please help!
 >
 > Jim O'Sullivan

      Adobe Systems                 Tel: 1 (408) 536 3945   (W14-612)
      Advanced Technology Group     Fax: 1 (408) 537 4042
      (W14 129) 345 Park Avenue     Email: raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      San Jose , CA 95110 -2704     Email:  raman@xxxxxxxxxxx
      http://labrador.corp.adobe.com/~raman/        (Adobe Intranet)
      http://cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.html    (Cornell)