Re: tcl under Solaris

> That's impossible because I and many others are using 8.0
> with no problem.
> tts_speak is definitely defined in dtk-exp --so you're
> probably launching the wrong script.

Raman, I have no doubt that it works; I know you and many other users
are using it without any problem. What I am trying to find out is what
I am doing wrong in this installation procedure. the emacspeak package
is probably the most recent one because I have downloaded it from your
home page. But how about tcl/tk and tclx packages? Are they the right
packages?  Is is possible that something is missing on my Solaris
machine which is essential for tcl?  Unfortunately, I couldn't find
any trace or strace package for Solaris that I could trace where it
fails. Do you have any hint or recommendation that I can do to find
out where the problem is?

Thanks.
Hadi