Re: tcl under Solaris

Hi,

  I'm using emacspeak on the same platform, SunOS5.6 very well.
When I tried to install it, I also fell into the same problem and it
is solved by the following way.

  1.  When you make test in dtk-exp script, you should type:
tts_say{something to say}
not tts_speak.

  2.  In SunOS5.6, the automatic system detection not work very well.
You should set the following environment (in csh form):
setenv DTK_OS solaris

  I hope these suggestions help you.

Regards,