80x24, somthing to try...

Would someone who uses dosemu or some other program that requires the
80x24 screen in an eterm please let me know what happens if after you
start the term you tell it that it has an 80x24 line window?  Do this
by typing at a command prompt in the term window:

   stty cols 80 rows 24

and check it with

    stty size

The above commands should work for most flavors of unix and linux.

My guess is that the screen will "look" funny, but sound fine, you may
need to scroll up to get the top line, but perhaps the programs will
run this way.

Greg
--
 Greg Priest-Dorman