Re: still these auditory icons ..

Tim

> You need to have auditory icons turned on before the
> emacspeak-play-all-icons command will work.

Thanks! They're working now. Completely out of synch with mbrola,
though. Three icons, then half a word, another icon, and a disjointed
phrase.

It's probably my slow computer, I suppose (80Mhz, i486, 16Mb).

Just a note: I was pretty disturbed to realise that repartitioning
a hard disk with the software DecTalk for Windows95 installed,
antagonizes the copy protection of the DecTalk. It's shut up! Beyond
a warning message at startup, it's gone mute.

p.s. Bart? How are the "oi" and the "tch" coming along?