Code formatting question

Folks,

I am trying to figure out how people are dealing with indenting in their
code.  I know that emacs has nice auto-indent capabilities, and the spoken
feedback that one gets when closing a structure with brackets, braces, and
parentheses, is wonderful, but how does one determine what level of
indentation you are at at any given point in your code.  I can imagine this
would be a great place to have a braille display, but if there is some
auditory means other than counting spaces, I would like to know about it.

Thanks,

Jim

James A. Rebman

Technology - Enhanced Learning Laboratory
University of Colorado, Boulder
College of Engineering and Applied Science

mailto:James.Rebman@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Don't worry... Be happy!"  - Bobby McPherrin