Re: Emacspeak 9.0

Hi Hans,

It's definately doable.  I believe many distributions use
a live Linux file system on the cd during installation.  One
problem is that not all PCs allow an OS to be booted
from the cd drive.  Again, I think this is why many
Linux distributions come with a boot floppy.

As for it being useful - I'm not very good at these questions.
It seems to me that unless you are familiar with emacs, a trial run
with emacspeak might actually scare you off.  Emacs does have
a fairly steep learning curve.  I think it would be useful
for those who are technically-minded.

Brian.

--
   Brian L. Sellden - brian@xxxxxxxxxxx, http://www.henge.com/~brian