Need Help for Linux/EmacSpeak Install At Install Fest in Bethesda, Md

Hi,

I am a lay computer user who has signed up for Saturday's Linux Install
Fest in Bethesda, Maryland. I am planning to install EmacSpeak 11.0 with
Linux. I will also be needing a software synthesizer, ViaVoice Outloud from
IBM (I don't know whether I should obtain this product before I arrive). I
wanted to give anyone who can help a heads up in advance so that I can be
well prepared for the process on Saturday. Also, I would like to inform you
that I will be bringing my Toshiba 335 Satellite laptop which is currently
running Windows 98.

I would appreciate your prompt reply on how best to ensure that the process
runs smoothly.

Regards,

Rajiv Shah