Distribution additions

I use the Mandrake distribution as I like the console tools
and my wife and son like the GUI, sort of a dist of all.

Recently Mandrake has asked for input into applications and
utilities that users would like to see included in their
next distribution.

I suggested Emackspeak, Brltty, and drivers for other
synths.   I received an email from Mandrakesoft saying they
liked the idea and only needed more input as to exactly
what they should include and and where and who to contact
and if GPL license.

They asked for a list of prefered files that should be
included.  The explained we were the experts and while they
knew little about the adaptive software, they felt it was
something worth doing.

Can you all help.  While emacspeak is familiar to me, I
don't know all the applications or files that others would
feel should be included.

Thanks
Ron
--