capitalization question?

If you have split caps turned on --C-e d s --you get most of
this --also turn on caps checking C-e d c
and I am not sure what else you would want to add in the
feedback.
For instance, with the above options turned on,
move through the next line word at a time (I presume this is
what you mean --note that you said "arrow keys" --that would
move you a character at a time)

Test sentences:

There is a Typo here!
This next word has a chaRacter in the wrong case within it!

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc