capitalization question?

Okay --I understand your problem now --and the feedback from
Emacspeak will not help you in this case.

Emacspeak is set up to indicate to you when something is
capitalized --not to indicate when something *isn't*
capitalized.  This is in genreal the right thing since it
avoids lots of chatter.

When I write documents I typically catch errors of the form
"first word in sentence not capitalized" etc using a Perl
script that I wrote while I was writing my thesis at Cornell
--over time it has colected a set of useful rules that
typically catch all the errors that creep in during editing
--including the notorious missing space after the end of
sentence period,
deleting the first word of a sentence during edits --and
thereby leaving the first word of a sentence uncaptialized
etc.

I'll attach the perl script so it goes into the archives
--it's designed for checking TeX and LaTeX documents.

perl script to proof documents for silly typos