Emacsspeak on Zipspeak

Hello,

I would like to use emacsspeak on zipspeak which is installed on a 486 PC.
Is there any chance to get it running?

As far I know you have to use Genu-Emacs in order to run Emacspeak, from
where can I get the Emacs Editor and Emacsspeak inculding the server for the
Apollo 2 synth (I hope you called that pece of software server). If posible
I would like to have binary code. I never compiled a programm on linux
before.

Emacs is not in zipspeak included as they use the VI editor.
Petra