Help with capitalization

First upgrade to emacspeak 13.0.

Using ViaVoice Outloud,
when writing Java code, you should heard mixed  case words
spoken clearly so:

WindowFrame f = createWindowFrame();
You can cursor over characters to see if a particular char
is upper case or not --you will hear "cap".
Once you get used to writing Java you will know that
class names start with an initial  capital letter --and that
variables always start lower case--
so you will need to check case character by character very
infrequently.

To set the default speech rate for Viavoice set
(setq outloud-default-speech-rate 100)
 --or whatever you want it to be--
I have that setting in my  emacspeak-startup-hook in my
.emacs.

(for details on setting things in your .emacs etc read the
Emacs documentation).

WWW: http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/
PGP:    http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/raman/raman.asc