Re: drivers in 2.4.1

Prasad -

Ordinarily I would say you need to configure the kernel sources to
compile the drivers you need.  However, I do not see any trace of a
driver for your card in my 2.4.2 sources.  Maybe the manufacturer can
supply the sources.  (I recently bought a network card that included
sources for a Linux driver.)

	      - Jim Van Zandt