Re: what happened to meta p, n etc.

Just catching up on my mail after being away for a few days. Don't
know if anyone replied to this yet, but a fix for this problem was
posted to the list some months back by Raman. Essentially, you need to
load the dynamic completions library as this is where the missing
function is defined. e.g. put

(dynamic-completion-mode)

in your .emacs file and this should fix the problem.

Tim