Re: Reading continuously

Hi all,

Sure, be happy to do so, if I can find what I'm a-lookin' for already
exists, I'll be happy to write an explanation.

Let me tell you all again what I'm looking for in the simplist terms.

1.  A command in emacs/emacspeak that will read continuously and move
    the cursor as it reeds so that when you stop it, you can insert a
    bookmark.

2.  A bookmark feature so that one can return to ones place in a long
    file.  (This is available)

3.  The ability to tell emacspeak to continue reading outloud
    continuously from the bookmark.

In short, I want a Linux Readit program, please, or a combination of
commands that will allow me to do the same things in Linux I can do in
DOS.

Thanks,
Ann P.

--