Re: i am new at emacs and emacspeak

Hi listers,

Boy,  am I making progress, or what? I just listened to the news on npr
online with w3 under emacspeak. Well, for me, it's a big deal.

Q. I cannot find a w3-fetch.el or w3-fetch.elc lisp file in the site-lisp
directory. Yet, the command works. How come? I find lots of w3 lisp
scripts. Can these be executed from the prefix command also? for example,
can I run M-x w3-hotindex to get some default bookmarks? or are many of
these w3 scripts imbeded or called recursively from another script?

The w3 package doesn't have much documentation. Where do I find w3 docs.
(I will check info).

Q. Tab goes from link to link. But Shift-tab does not. How do I back-tab
through my links?

q. How do I read a whole page and stop-resume speech in w3? I have noticed
that the arrow keys don't work. they just go up and down in the buffer.
Where are the w3 keys documented?

Thanks again, very much.

I have a blind friend who listened while was running emacspeak and w3 and
playing the npr hourly newscast. I think I turned him on to emacs and
emacspeak.

Billy G