Re: About dired and directories

How you delete a directory is determined by the status of the
directory. If it is empty, then you can just delete it like a normal
file. However, if it contains files or other directories, you either
need to delete those files and sub-directories first or you can use
the ! to execute a command on the directory and enter rm -rf which
will do a recursive forced removal.

Tim

--
Tim Cross
NorthNet Internet Services

No representation is made that this email or any attachment is free of
viruses or other defects. Virus scanning is recommended and is the
responsibility of the recipient.