[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Emacspeak problems.
- From: "Thomas D. Ward" <email@example.com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 17:28:15 -0400
- Resent-Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 17:37:12 -0400 (EDT)
- Resent-From: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-Message-ID: <"_cBik.A.9cC.WA9K7"@hub>
- Resent-Sender: email@example.com
Hi, I just recently changed a machine from Redhat
7.0 to Mandrake 8.0, but I am having no speech from Emacspeak.
I've tried Emacspeak 12, 13, and 14 all with no
Mandrake itself works great as far as hardware
goes, and the only problem is that when I type Emacspeak Emacs loads but it
doesn't speak using my Dectalk Express. I'm half wondering if Viavoice Outloud
would give better results.
Any suggestions right now would be
Emacspeak Files |
Unsubscribe | Search