Re: Praise the LORD, I finally got most of it working!!!

Hi, Thanks for helping me with the process of getting all this stuff
going. I really appreciate all you did in the process of helping me. I
promise, that, in the future, I will not clog up the list with
unnecessary inquiries. All my icons are going, then, I guess. There is
a little ring sound as the emacspeak package initializes, and I guess
that's enough to telll me that all systems are go. Thanks for clearing
a lot of crud up for me. I was told one thing, because, those who set
the system up for me the first time, thought it was working a certain
way. I, having no other references at the time, believed this, but,
now, I am much the wiser. Once more, thanks a great deal.

--
Doug Smith: The Righteousness of GOD,
Son of GOD,