Re: Error with Outloud (Amended)

Got it and all is well.

My only hitch was my inability to select "everything" from the Redhat
install. Amazingly, that now requires 3.5 Gb in /usr, and I have only 2.5
Gb. So, I had to do some choosing. But, I have gcc and G++ versions 2.96,
and emacspeak and outloud installed in quick order.

Thanks very much for the assist. I really did need to hear that the fix
wasn't going to be easy to convince myself to do a reinstall.

Also, I can now report that emacspeak on Redhat 7.2 works without a hitch
if one doesn't muck up the install selections.

--

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development

Email: janina@xxxxxxxxxxx		Phone: (202) 408-8175

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp