Re: Does anyone think this will be fixed?

Hi, Raman, I like your style. I have never administered a server, but
it doesn't look too hard. Great idea. I wrote them, and, unless they
have responded in this big stack of mail I am working on right now, I
will have to shoot them another letter possibly including the
necessary files they should install. That is, the files themselves,
not the links to them.

Thanks, keep making emacspeak better. It's great.

--
Doug Smith: The Righteousness of GOD,
Son of GOD,