Re: [RFB Watching You (ineptly)] Re: Does anyone think this willbe fixed?

Jim and listers,

Jim. I sincerely apologize if I read too much into yours and other listers
comments about this RFB&D thing with the W3 browser and RFB in general.
That just got me going. And you are right. You didn't say anything
negative about MS Windows. But, I did. Jim, you are "right on" to be able
to use all these tools for the purpose that meets your needs. We all need
two computers or at least a dual-boot system, anyway. Unless we use linux
from a terminal on a university computer. I will remember that this is a
public list and keep my comments at a lower volume  and not read too
much in to others' valuable comments.

Go Windows. Go, go, go, linux. and three cheers for DOS, too.

-- Bill Gaughan
wgaughan@xxxxxxxxxxx