Well, let's put out the fire.

Hi, listers. well, praise the LORD, I finally got to the bottom of
this entire freaking thing about RFBD. Suffice it to say that it
works, now. Just be careful. The problem was caused by the use of an
apostrophe in the title of a book I entered. That's really weird.

I didn't mean to start a fire here, but it looks like we've got Irwin
Allen's "Towering Inferno" here and it is my job to put it out. The
web master wrote me and told me what happened. We can all stop bombing
RFBD and just be a little more careful as to how we use their
facilities.

Sincerely:

--
Doug Smith: The Righteousness of GOD,