Re: emacspeak and unprivileged accounts

Yeah, I have found alot of programs that use the net that don't want to
connect right in unprivileged mode, so I log in unpriv. and then su to run
peer to peer programs or email individually.  Anyone have any idea why this
is?  I'm sure it is probably just a configuration or permissions thing, but I
haven't figured out if it is global or based on individual program
configurations.