Re: deleting last few start up sounds: "via IB..." "loading /" how is this done?

I am not quite sure which file, as it's loading, sends out that info
about via IBM viavoice. If that's what you want to change, it might be
necessary to look through the messages buffer and find out which part
of emacspeak is being loaded at the time this happens. In order to do
this, look at the loading file name... loading file namedone sequences
in the messages buffer Somewhere in the midst of all those will be the
file which is being loaded when this happens. I believe it's part of
the actual speech server part of emacspeak. If this is so, please be
extremely careful when changing those files or you could damage your
emacspeak.

Sincerely:

--
Doug Smith: The Righteousness of GOD,