need email program for emacspeak

I've read the documentation on rmail and it won't work in my circumstances.
I have three different email accounts and one newsgroups account that came
along with one of those email accounts.  In all cases incoming email is sent
by the servers with pop3 and outgoing email is expected using smtp.  There's
no uucp in those equasions.  gnus looks promising if it can handle the
protocols but the info page on it seems aimed at a user not a sysadmin and
when you run a linux system you are your own sysadmin.  I'll look around the
info a bit more and hope the details on how to point gnus at particular
places on the net are included but this doesn't look promising.

Jude <dashiell@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Net-Tamer V 1.13 Beta - Registered